No products in the cart.
Don’t just take our word for it! Look at what the international experts have to say about the Vaping phenomenon.
Stretch beyond your local media. Get informed and make the choice for yourself!
- Burstyn I. Peering through the mist: what does the chemistry of contaminants in electronic cigarettes tell us about health risks? Department of Environmental and Occupational Health School of Public Health, Drexel University, Philadelphia. Published July-August 2014.
- Hajek P, Etter J, Benowitz N, et al. Electronic cigarettes: review of use, content, safety, effects on smokers and potential for harm and benefit. Addiction 2014. doi:10.1111/add.12659 (accessed 10 September 2014)
- Effects of electronic cigarette use on the elastic properties of the ascending aorta in healthy subjects: comparison with the effects of tobacco cigarettes K. Farsalinos , D. Tsiapras , S . Kyrzopoulos , A . Spyrou , C . Stefopoulos , K . Tsimopoulou , G.
- Cytotoxicity evaluation of electronic cigarette vapor extract on cultured mammalian fibroblasts (ClearStream-LIFE): comparison with tobacco cigarette smoke extract
- Nicotine safety in the context of e – cigarette use and tobacco dependence. Jacques Le Houezec Consultant in Public Health , Tobacco Dependence Amzer Glas, Rennes & Special lecturer, UK Centre for Tobacco Control Studies, University of Nottingham, England Manager, www.treatobacco.net
- Research on safety of electronic cigarettes Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos Researcher, Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center, Athens, Greece Researcher, Department of Cardiovascular Diseases, University Hospital Gathuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
- Peering through the mist: systematic review of what the chemistry of contaminants in electronic cigarettes tells us about health risks