The Tesla Invader 2/3 mod has landed. It wants you to take it to your vaping leader!
The Tesla Invader 2/3 Mod is the successor of the superstar of the vape world Invader 3 from Teslacigs. This new addition to the lineup has more power and output than its predecessor.
The Invader 2/3 can be powered by 2 or 3 18650 batteries with 240W/360W max output power. The adjustable voltage of the potentiometer allows you to dial in how much power you want to get out of your Invader 2/3. Featuring Variable Voltage mode, snazzy LED indicator, smexy carbon fiber exterior, and whole host of protections & safety features, the Invader 2/3 brings vapers a great vaping experience packed with power and reliability.
18650 BATTERIES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE TESLA INVADER 2/3 MOD.
IMPORTANT: The Tesla Invader Mod cannot be charged through the device and does not come with a USB cable. You will require an external 18650 charger to charge your batteries. We recommend the EFEST LUSH range of quality chargers.
- 50 x 42 x 85mm (with 3 18650) / 35 x 42 x 85mm (with 2 18650)
- 2 or 3 x 18650 high drain batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Output Voltage Range: 3-8V
- Max output current: 60A
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3ohm
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V-8.4V/9.6V-12.6V
- Voltage Adjust: I-V Level
- Blue LED indicator
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- LED indicator showing the device usage clearly
- Stylish carbon fiber exterior
- Various kinds of protections for safe use
Each box contains:
- 1 x Invader 2/3 MOD (batteries sold separately)
- 1 x Replacement Battery Cover
- 1 x User Manual